Two Weeks Away from the Mitty

We continue to make progress, and last Saturday we cheered when we fired up the new engine for the first time.   Only a couple of minor items to be completed in our shop, but we must trailer the car to two separate vendors for other work.  So far we’ve only encountered a couple of unexpected delays.  There’s only one weekend left before track test.  Is there ever enough time to have a racecar ready …

We’re hoping to test at Homestead, instead of Sebring, on 4/21/12.  If all goes resonably well, our Moya Motorsports Datsun 510 will run at its third consecutive Mitty, at Road Atlanta, the weekend following our track test.

Leave a Reply





You can use these HTML tags

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>